Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

STAMPtember - Sending Love


*tap, tap* Hello? Is this thing on? It has been SOOO long since I have posted, and gee, have I missed it! I have been wanting to get crafty lately, but the arduous task of unpacking my craft room, made me keep putting it off.

Last week on Facebook, Simon Says Stamp was offering up some of their products from their STAMPtember festivities that start today! I decided to put my name in the running and was one of the lucky winners. That was just the kick start that I needed to make me finish my craft area and start creating.


I received is their BRAND NEW Best Hugs stamp set. It has so many sentiment parts, that the occasions you can use it for, are numerous. I just love the versatility.

For my card I paired the small "Sending Love &" stamp with the large, script "hugs" stamp from the set. To go with the sentiment I used a mini envelope, full of hearts, as the focal point. Whoever receives this card, will really feel like they are receiving an envelope full of love. :)

I hope you will check out the Simon Stays Stamp blog and join them for their month-long #STAMPtember celebration. I will be back in a few days with another creation to share.


Just the details… (1) I die cut lots of small hearts and scattered them in and around a mini, punched envelope, (2) for added dimension, I used foam adhesive on one heart and made sure to adhered die cut banner, so it stood off the page.

Thanks for stopping by and, as always, comments are greatly appreciated!

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp (Best Hugs); Dies: Simon Says Stamp (Small Folded Banner, Holiday Shapes; Punch: McGill (Mini Envelope); Cardstock: Neenah (Kraft & White), Papertrey Ink (Blue & Pink); Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment