Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

STAMPtember - Best Birthday Ever


I am back with another card using the BRAND NEW Best Hugs stamp set by Simon Says Stamp from their latest release (HERE is the card I shared yesterday). They are having a month-long party called #STAMPtember and it will be full of creations using this set, as well as many other new products - including fabulous dies, stamps, etc.!


For today's card I used a clear card base and created a card-within-a-card. This allows for lots of dimension, while still hiding personal message inside the inner card. I stamped the main text onto a die-cut conversation bubble and adhered it, along with some die-cut arrows, to the front of the clear card.


On the inside, I added patterned paper to the smaller card and stamped the message so it would flow around the bubble on front. For the sentiment I cut the "wishing you only the best" stamp from the set, so I could stamp "wishing you the". When I want the "only" added back in, I will just put the pieces together on my stamp blog.

Thanks for stopping by and, as always, comments are greatly appreciated!

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp (Best Hugs); Dies: Simon Says Stamp (Talk Bubbles), My Favorite Things (Chevron Stripes); Patterned Paper: Echo Park (Anything Goes); Cardstock: Neenah (White), SheetLoad ShortCuts (clear); Ink: Fresh Ink (Red Currant), Versafine (Onyx Black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment