Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Whimsie Doodles - February Oh, Scrap! Challenge



 
It is time for another fun challenge on the Whimsie Doodles Blog - Oh, Scrap! This month I am challenging our readers and fans to create a project that only uses scrap papers/cardstocks. One lucky participant will be our April 2012 Guest Artist! Make sure to check out all of the details {HERE}.

For my card I used some leftover paper strips I have from making {THESE} cards that I sell on etsy. I used Whimsie Doodles' NEW 80s Rock Lizzie image and colored here in shades of red and gray. This was a great way to use up some scraps I had sitting around.

Challenges used for this card:
Whimsie Doodles - Oh, Scrap!

Thanks for stopping by and, as always, comments are greatly appreciated!

 
Digital Stamp: Whimsie Doodles (80s Rock Lizzie); Clear Stamp: Inkadinkado; Patterned Paper: Scraps; Cardstock: Georgia Pacific (white), Neenah (Solar White); Ink: Versafine (black); Markers: COPIC; Gems: Unknown

2 comments:

  1. Goodness this is Darling! 8-) I love your Sweet Wonderfully colored image and great card design too! Jus Fabulous! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete