Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

You Make Me Smile

This card was made right after I finished yesterday's card. Overall the card is pretty much the same, but I did 'jazz' it up a bit with a second, smaller, flower layered on top of the first. The smaller die cut was embossed with polka dots and then I added some bling in the center.

I have had so much fun this week getting back in my craft room. It was almost a 2 month hiatus for me! Being inspired by Debby's card {HERE} definitely got my mojo started.

Challenges used for this card:
Splitcoast Stampers - CAS152 Die Cuts

Thanks for stopping by and, as always, comments are greatly appreciated!

 
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Signature Greetings); Cardstock: Wausau (kraft), PTI (pink), unknown (blue); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Embossing Folder: The Paper Studio (woodgrain), Cuttlebug (Polka Dots); Die Cut: Papertrey Ink (Beautiful Blooms II #1); Gems: Darice

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are adorable - love clean and simple more and more when I come across such masterpieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Alicia , love the "bark" embossing FAB Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete