Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Friday, January 13, 2012

A Note of Thanks

Guess what?! Another card kind of inspired by the {SAME} card as those I have posted the last couple of days here on my blog.

For this card I simply cut a piece of patterned paper to 5" x 3.75", rounded two diagonal corners and used one of the Wonderful Wings butterfly dies to cut out the shape in the center. The patterned paper was adhered to the off-white card base with foam dots.

Next I used the coordinating butterfly die to cut the pretty blue butterfly. This was placed on the card base; centered in the opening in the patterned piece. To finish off the card, I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of off-white cardstock, cut notches out of each end and adhered over the opening with foam dots as well.
Thanks for stopping by and, as always, comments are greatly appreciated!

 
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Happy Trails); Cardstock: Neenah (Natural Ice), unknown (teal); Patterned Paper: Making Memories (Boho Chic); Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Die Cut: Spellbinders (Wonderful Wings); Paper Punch: The Paper Studio (corner rounder)

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. The colours are so pretty and love that butterfly. gotta make me one of those.

    ReplyDelete