Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

I'm So Grateful…

For today's card, I decided to try the same layout and technique I have shared over the past couple days, but instead of using white for the card base, I used kraft - one of my favorites!

I started off by die cutting a partial flower out of the kraft cardstock, then using the woodgrain embossing folder for texture. The wood grain folder on the kraft cardstock, gave it more of a real wood / tree look.

After die-cutting and adhering the blue flower to the card base, I finished the card off with a twine-threaded button and stamped sentiment.

Challenges used for this card:
Splitcoast Stampers - CAS152 Die Cuts

Thanks for stopping by and, as always, comments are greatly appreciated!

 
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Signature Greetings); Cardstock: Wausau (kraft), unknown (blue); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Embossing Folder: The Paper Studio (woodgrain); Die Cut: Papertrey Ink (Beautiful Blooms II #1); Other: button, twine

0 comments:

Post a Comment