Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Whimsie Doodles December Challenge!

Make sure to check out the December Challenge Post on the Whimsie Doodles blog. This month we are asking you to create a project based on the provided sketch.


Again this month there will be two (2) lucky winners! One (1) lucky winner will be drawn at random to win a FREE Whimsie Doodles image, of their choice, from our latest release. And the second winner will join the Doodlelicious Design Team as a Guest Artist in February 2012!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alicia, thank you for the sweet comments on my entry! I forgot to put the asterisk next to my name when I uploaded, LOL. I had intended to, but guess I got caught up with the uploading, ack.

    ReplyDelete