Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Etsy Store is Open!

When I posted my Personalized Teacher Notecards earlier in the year, I had many readers take advantage of the printable freebie I provided, as well as contacting me to have a file personalized for them. There were also many inquiries as to whether or not I sold completed sets. Guess what?! Now there is!

I have opened my own etsy store and am selling these personalized note cards in sets of 10 and 20. There is also a listing for file personalization for you to create your own.

If there is a teacher in your life, and you need a nice gift idea, I hope you will check them out.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea Alicia. The teachers i printed these for loved them. i actually got one back as a thank you card for an end of year gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia - these are an adorable idea!! Wonderful work - I would think that ANY teacher would love these cute little notes! =)
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Best wishes for lots of sales...Such a cute idea for holiday gifts!

    ReplyDelete