Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Monday, October 24, 2011

New Cards in My Etsy Store

Pin ItA couple weeks ago I shared that I had opened an Etsy store. Today I uploaded some NEW cards, that you can give to a special teacher, or teacher friend, in your life.
I used the same background as my Personalized Teacher Note Cards, but used different teacher related quotes that I found during an online search.
Each card is 3-hole-punched, as the right corners rounded and features a paper-pieced apple atop a cork scalloped circle.
You can check out my Etsy store HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and, as always, comments are greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Alicia...I've been following your work for a long time...the freebies you share are the best...and it's an honor to have you drop by my blog and leave such sweet comments...thanks so much...I'll keep watching your wonderful work...BTW I love the teachers card.

    Stampin' HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete