Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Monday, August 29, 2011

May Peace... Woodware USA Challenge #41


Pin ItThis is the card I created for the latest challenge on the Woodware USA blog - WWUSAC41. This week we are asking our readers and fans to create a 3-2-1 card/project. This means you use...
3 - Patterned Papers
2 - Embellishments
1 - Image

I used three different Christmas-related papers and for my embellishments I used some Maraschino twine from The Twinery and created my own clear embellishment. The clear piece of the card was inspired by a project I saw in the latest CARDS magazine (Grace Tolman - page 79). I used white StazOn and some holly leaves from Woodware USA's Tree of Gifts stamp set. For the single image, I used one of the sentiments from Woodware USA's Christmas Labels set.

Make sure to click HERE to see all of the design team creations and find out how you can play along and be entered to win the monthly prize!

Just the details… (1) Tied some red twine around the bottom of sentiment, (2) Adhered sentiment with foam dots, (3) Stamped some holly leaves onto a piece of clear cardstock for a hand-made embellishment.

Challenges used for this card:
Woodware USA - #41 3-2-1 Challenge

Thanks for stopping by and, as always, comments are greatly appreciated!

Stamps: Woodware USA (Christmas Labels, Tree of Gifts); Patterned Paper: Cloud9 Design (Harvest Holiday Mat Stack); Cardstock: ShortCuts (clear), Neenah (Natural Ice); Inks: StazOn (White), StudioG (red); Twine: The Twinery (Maraschino); Paper Punch: The Paper Studio (corner rounder); Border Punch: Fiskars (Upper Crest)

1 comment:

  1. I adore the colors in your card, Alicia! And, go you for having so many Christmas cards done already!!

    ReplyDelete