Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Baby Feet Cards

Pin It To partially fund my crafting 'habit' I sell cards at my sister's store, Craft & Hobby Connection, in Ottumwa, Iowa. A few weeks ago she asked me to send up some more and wanted me to include some baby cards. Here is a look at what a few of the cards looked like.

To start these cards out, I repeatedly stamped the baby feet onto off-white cardstock then die cut and inked the edges. The sentiments were stamped in brown ink, to coordinate with the patterned paper in the background, matted with an embossed pink (or blue for the boy versions - see below) piece. All layers were adhered with foam squares and I added some gems and glitter on the various versions.

Here's hoping they sell well... Mama needs some more SMASH accessories, and luckily my sister has it in stock. hee hee

Just the details… (1) For the 'Sweet Beginnings' versions I placed half pearls below 'Sweet', (2) On the 'hole in your heart' versions I filled the double hearts with matching glitter, (3) Made baby boy versions using blue.

Challenges used for this card…
The Spotlight Challenge - Sentimental 


Thanks for stopping by and, as always, comments are greatly appreciated!

Stamps: Fiskars / Cloud 9 Designs (Simple Thoughts - Baby), Unknown (baby feet); Patterned Paper: Pebbles Inc (New Arrival - Bundle of Joy & Congrats); Cardstock: Neenah (Natural Ice), Bazzill (Strawberry Splash, Loganberry Pie); Inks: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Studio G (light pink, light blue); Glitter: Stickles (Cotton Candy, Baby Blue); Pearls: Kaiser (Champagne); Die Cuts: Spellbinders (Labels 17, Labels 18); Embossing: Cuttlebug (Swiss Dots folder); Corner Rounder: The Paper Studio

2 comments:

  1. love the card you have entered into our challenge at crafty cardmakers just lovely thanks for playing
    gill x

    ReplyDelete