Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Teacher Note Cards - Printable FREEBIE

As I mentioned on yesterday's post, I am back with a printable FREEBIE that will help you to create notecards for a special teacher in your life! If you would like yours personalized (ie: my samples yesterday read 'from the desk of Ms. Teacher', see below for a low-cost option for personalization.

 To download your FREE copy for Personal Use, just click HERE.
If prompted for a password, enter: crafty (all lowercase)

Printing Tip
When printing the 8.5x11 PDF file, make sure to print at 100%. Don't select any reduce/shrink to fit options. This will result in your cards being too small, and the cutting instructions won't work.

Cutting Instructions
The cards are set up to be 8.25" x 5.25" flat and 4.125" x 5.25" when folded. These will fit in a standard A2 envelope, but are slightly smaller than normal A2s. This is the only way you can get 2-per page and have the lines bleed off the front of the card.

After you have printed your pages (see above for printing tip), you will cut .25" off the top, right and bottom edges, then cut each card to 5.25" tall. If your printer shifts the paper at all when printing, you may need to eyeball your cutting so the lines bleed.

Assembly Tips
I have placed small gray circles to the left of the red lines to use as guides for 3-hole punching. When putting mine together I folded them first, then punched through both layers with a Crop-A-Dile.

The horizontal lines will wrap around to the back of the card when folded. This is to make sure the lines bleed off the left edge of the card front.

After folding you can round the corners if you choose. When making mine, I rounded only the 2 right corners, leaving the folded edge alone.

 Low-Cost Personalization Option
For only $2.00*, I will create and send you a personalized PDF file.
*Sales tax will be added to orders placed by customers in Kansas.

Like my samples yesterday, these cards will read:
from the desk of
Ms. TeacherName*

Order Process
**ETA: You can now place your order at my etsy store as well.
  1. Enter the EXACT TEXT you want placed on the 2nd line of card in the "Your Personalized Text here" box below. (If this step is skipped, the standard turnaround time for proof may not be met.)
  2. Click on Buy Now to place your order via PayPal.
  3. Within 48 hours, a proof of your card, will be sent to the email address used by PayPal for your approval. ETA: I will be away from my computer from May 29 through June 3rd. If you place a personalization order during this time, I will process it when I return.
  4. Necessary changes are made and your finalized, print-ready, PDF will appear in your email inbox. Easy peasy.


Your Personalized Text here

If you have any questions before placing your order, feel free to email me HERE.

If you use either of the above options, I would love to see your final project. Please link it up in the comments section. Thanks!

EXCITING Update!!
I am now selling these personalized cards FINISHED FOR YOU on etsy. If you like the look of the cards, and love the personalization, but don't want to put them together yourself, click HERE.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'll have to think about personalizing these as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! My daughter just asked me to make some favors for some employees at her school. I love this idea. I can embellish with buses, cafeteria trays, etc. Thank you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. I love this idea. I am a retired teacher with 35 years experience and I would have loved some child presenting a gift like this to me. You are a very thoughtful mother. Happy Mother's Day.

    jane1 at cp-tel dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you for the wonderful printable. This will help me get a head start on my first day of school cards for next year. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [08 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you... love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cool Alicia! Just saw your cards at your sister's store this a.m.!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alicia, these are adorable.I may order some personalized ones if it is not too late. Can you tell me where to find that cork you have on your sample? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete