Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Life Is A Journey - Clear Card Class #3


Earlier this week I shared the first two cards from the clear card class I taught recently (Shared With A Friend & Silhouette Hello). Today's card is the final one we created that day. The class also included a bookmark and covered notebook using frosted cardstock, but I absentmindedly forgot to photograph them.

Because the other two cards in the class were definitely geared toward a female recipient, I thought it would be nice to include one for the men in our life. I don't know about you, but masculine cards are a bit hard for me to create, so I wanted to keep the card clean and simple (CAS). The sailboat was stamped onto a shiny gray cardstock, then cut out and adhered above the vellum sentiment with foam tape.
Just the details… (1) Stamped the sentiment in black onto vellum, (2) used watermark ink to stamp small sail boats along the left side of inner card, (3) the small inner card can be used to write a personal note.

Thanks for stopping by and, as always, comments are greatly appreciated!

Stamps: Inkadinkado (Patterned Sailboats), CC Designs (AmyR Love-ly); Cardstock: ShortCuts (clear), Georgia Pacific (white), Bazzill (Blue, Silver); Inks: StazOn (Jet Black), Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versamark; Other: vellum

1 comment:

  1. SUCH a pretty card! I love how you've used the clear cardstock!

    ReplyDelete