Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Thongs Are Not An Option - Woodware USA Challenge


For the newest challenge on the Woodware USA Blog (WWUSAC20) they have asked us to create a Clean And Simple (CAS) card/project. For today's card I have used Woodware USA's Girl Stuff stamp set - I am in love with the funny images and sentiments in this one.

To keep in the spirit of the challenge, this card took me about 5 minutes to put together once I had the stamps and paper chosen. I stamped the sentiment directly onto the white card base, then used a ruler to create the hand-drawn frame. The panties - definitely not thongs, as per the sentiment - were paper-pieced and added to the card.

Make sure to check out the challenge details HERE and play along with us.

Just the details… (1) Placed the paper-pieced image with foam tape above the stamped sentiment, (2) Hand drew the frame around the edge and placed a green gem in three of the corners.

Challenges used for this card:
Woodware USA - #20 CAS
Thanks for stopping by and, as always, comments are greatly appreciated!

Stamps: Woodware USA (Girl Stuff); Patterned Paper: DCWV (Citrus Mat Stack); Cardstock: Georgia Pacific (white); Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Gems: Darice

9 comments:

  1. Hee hee hee - I totally love this! I love the clean design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and sentiment! Clean design is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute image and your CAS design rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO so stinkin cute! I've gotta get that set and make TONS of cards like yours. I'd give sets away just for the chuckle! Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is hilarious! Those granny panties are THE best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I saw your card, I just absolutely burst out laughing!! What a perfect sentiment!! Thanks for the uplifting moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alicia this is such an awesome card!! I love it to pieces! You are so crazy talented and creative -- not everyone can make a card with nothing but a pair of underwear!! LOL!!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alicia,
    What a cute card! I love the funny sentiment and you used one of my favorite techniques - paper piecing. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Alicia this just cracked me up - what a great card!!!

    ReplyDelete