Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Canvas Birthday Gift Bag - Artful INKables


Earlier today I shared a birthday card using Artful INKables' Birthday Best stamp set and I am back with another project using one of the images from the set.


With the price of gift bags now, I wanted to find a cheaper alternative and something I could easily personalize. Enter this mini canvas gift bag that I purchased at Hobby Lobby. Not only can you get these bags at half off, which makes them less than most gift bags you purchase, but it was super simple to make.



The cake was stamped on the bag with Memento ink, then I colored it in with COPIC markers. Easy peasy.


Thanks for stopping by and, as always, comments are greatly appreciated!

Rubber Stamps: Artful INKables (Birthday Best);

4 comments:

  1. ohh great! Now i'm gonna want to go buy a bunch of these bags!!! :) This is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! I can't wait to try it too!

    ReplyDelete