Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Think INK #30 - ATC - Part 1


It has been a while since I have said this, but... It is time for a new Think INK challenge on the Artful INKables blog!! I took a little hiatus from the AI DT the last couple of months, but we are all back and in the swing of things. As the hostess of Think INK #30, I decided to challenge the AI fans to create an Artist Trading Card (ATC), which is basically a 2.5" x 3.5" work of art. They can be as simple or as extravagant as you like. For all of the detail on this challenge, make sure to check out the AI blog post HERE.


To start off my ATC, I used the bicycle and 'enjoy the ride' sentiment from Artful INKables' Spot On Summer set. The bike was stamped in a brown in, and the sentiment in turquoise to match the buttons I chose for wheels.



To use up some of my scraps (ATCs are great for this) I cut different sized rectangles to go across the bottom of the green 'grass'. Some twine was wrapped around the popped up layer and gems were added below the sentiment for a final touch.

Are you wondering what you would do with an ATC after it is finished? Check back later this week for just one idea on my Part 2 Think INK post. :)

Challenges used for this card:
Artful INKables - Think INK #30

Thanks for stopping by and, as always, comments are greatly appreciated!

Rubber Stamps: Artful INKables (Spot On Summer); Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye (Home); Cardstock: Neenah (Natural Ice); Inks: Studio G, Ranger (Sepia); Twine, Gems, Buttons: Unknown; Decorative Scissors: ProvoCraft

6 comments:

  1. great challenge I have never done one so may have to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute Alicia! love your bike card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable. Love the button wheels and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the button wheels! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete