Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Card Tag Round 4 - Completed - Reveal Coming Soon

I was looking at some older posts on my blog and realized it has been over a year since I last played a game of Card Tag!! That is at least 11 months too long.

Basically the rules are... You are sent a card via email and have 24 hours to create your own card, using inspiration from the card you received; and email it back to me. Your card is then sent on to another player, who creates their own card, and on, and on...

At the end I will post all of the cards, in order, on my blog and then you all would be free to post your creations. Up until that point you could only post a small sneak peek on your blog.

If you would like to play, just leave a comment. If I don't know you personally, please make sure to leave your email address in your comment (you can add spaces, if you want) as this is how we will communicate for the game.

I will take sign ups, for up to 10 players, until midnight on Wednesday, July 7th. On July 8th I will contact all players via email with the player order, then on July 9th by Noon CST, I will send my card via email to the first player.

Please Note: Follow through, is a MUST. If you will not be available over the next couple of weeks, to create a card quickly, please wait until next round to join.

Give it a try, it is fun!!

The Roster:
1. Alicia - Finished
2. Gloria J - Finished
3. Joni M - Finished
4. Linda C - Finished
5. Denise W - Finished

6. Heather S - Finished
7. Barbara D - Finished
8. Jennifer E - Finished
9. Melissa T - Finished
10. Sue W - Finished

14 comments:

  1. I would like to play but would like to not receive the card on the July 10 because I will be on a bus trip for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria, gotcha down and will make sure you come later in the lineup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm playing!
    I'm so excited I love card tag because I always get such good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotcha down Heather - thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been quite awhile since we've played a good round of tag! Count me in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbara you are counted in :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to play, especially before the 16th!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joni, I will get you signed up and make sure your turn comes before the 16th. Thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotcha on the list Melis, thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanna play Alicia! But I won't be available til the 14th. If I can be last, that would be great. And if not, I'll play next time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sue, I got you added and will make sure you play on the 14th or after.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Alicia,
    I'd love to play! I need some motivation! Monday-Thursday...weekends we're gone for softball.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Denise, I have you added. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete