Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Friday, June 4, 2010

COPIC Starter List Cheat Sheet


A few months ago when I started my 'COPIC Collection' I wanted to make sure that I bought colors that would be used often and went together well. I did lots of research on various crafting sites and blogs to see what colors and combos were favorites. I came across a couple of lists that were very helpful and I created a little 'cheat sheet' for myself on the computer.

Since this was so helpful to me when crafting, I thought it might be useful for you as well. The artists whose lists I used, Suzanne Dean & Colleen Schaan, were gracious enough to let me share their combos on this sheet with other interested crafters.

To download your FREE copy, just click on the thumbnail image above. The password is: crafty (all lowercase).

Once you have it downloaded and opened (you will need Acrobat Reader or above) you can print it onto your favorite COPIC cardstock and start coloring in your swatches. There is a line on the left to write in what cardstock it is printed on (in case you have more than one fave) and I even left a place for you to add some of your own fave combos.

ETA: I first bought the colors suggested by Suzanne's 'Starter List', then filled in with the remaining colors from Colleen's list.

3 comments:

  1. Calypso's CraftsJune 4, 2010 at 12:01 PM

    Thank you so much this chart. I too, just started buying the colors and no one could ever tell me what were good starter markers.
    I like your chart because it gives you options for each color.

    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this! I have copics but nothing is really coordinated- now I can work on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much for taking the time to put together this list. I'm brand new to the world of Copic and am just about to get my first set of markers - the seller is letting me choose whatever 6 colors I'd like that she has and she happens to have about 300 to choose from. I would be totally lost without this! Truly appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete