Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Stamped Memo Cube - Artful INKables


As you know from my last post I love to have paper handy for quick notes. For a while now I have wanted to try to stamp on a memo cube and have been considering placing an order for these from Oriental Trading. Imagine my surprise when I visited my mom and discovered she had one she was willing to part with!!!


I wanted to keep the design clean and simple, so I chose a lovely mandala stamp from one of Artful INKables' latest sets - Bug and Blossom Mandalas. This stamp's clean lines and universal appeal made it a perfect choice. It isn't too cutesy or formal to sit on my desk.


To add some color to the memo cube you could always color in the design as I did on this side. Using colored pencils, and holding the pages together tightly, I was able to color in the design with ease. Make sure to test your markers or other coloring medium before you color in the design; I learned that COPIC and Sharpie markers will bleed into the page.


Make sure to check out what the rest of the Artful INKables Design Team is creating with the latest releases. Just click on the links to the left.

Thanks for stopping by and, as always, comments are greatly appreciated!

Rubber Stamp: Artful INKables (Bug and Blossom Mandalas); Memo Cube: Oriental Trading; Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Colored Pencils: Prismacolor

4 comments:

  1. Soooooooo cool! What a great idea! Perfect image for your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks AWESOME! Perfect idea and it would make such a cool gift!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool, the mandela is the perfect size, great idea!

    ReplyDelete