Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

MOOvelous Birthday - Doodle Palace New Release


Wednesday means New Release Day at Doodle Palace!! This week they are releasing two new images - Marshmallows and Hot Dogs & Birthday Cow. I used the latter to create the birthday card I am sharing today.


This card came together so quickly. Since their stamps are digital, I was able to place the cow image and sentiment (self-made) exactly where I wanted them on my cardstock before printing. Once I got up to my craft room all I had to do was color and add the paper/accessories. Easy peasy!


Make sure to visit the rest of the Doodle Palace Princess blogs to see the other creations made using today's release. All of the links are on my left sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by and, as always, comments are greatly appreciated!

Digital Stamp: Doodle Palace (Birthday Cow); Patterned Paper: MME (Home); Cardstock: Wausau (Kraft); Computer Font: MA Sexy; Border Punch: Stampin' Up! (Scalloped); Gems: Unknown; Colored Pencils: Prismacolor

5 comments:

  1. Simply adorable. Like how you printed the image on cardstock! Nice job. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing images printed direct onto the backing paper - love it!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried colouring on kraft and looking at your work maybe I really should, it looks just stunning!
    TFS
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeii this is soo adorable and so cute... I love it >:D<

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is super cute! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete