Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Altered Notebook - Artful INKables


For today's Artful INKables project, I have altered a mini notebook using their Any Birdy Home set. This set comes with 3 adorable bird houses, 2 sentiments and 3 accessory stamps. It could make a fun card for a bird lover or a new neighbor.


For the front cover, I cut a piece of ShortCuts frosted cardstock the same size as the original (3" x 5"), then rounded the outside corners. The opacity of the frosted cardstock allows you to see some of the lined pages inside. After coloring the 2-story bird house from the Any Birdy Home set, I die cut it and adhere it to the edge of the front cover.


On the inside I used the rose accessory stamp to decorate the pages. This was an easy way to add a 'little something' to the inside as well.

Thanks for stopping by and, as always, comments are greatly appreciated!

Rubber Stamps: Artful INKables (Any Birdy Home); Patterned Paper: K&Company (wild raspberry); Cardstock: ShortCuts (Frosted), GinaK (White); Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Markers: COPIC; Die Cut: Spellbinders (Labels 11); Border Punch: Stampin' Up! (Scalloped); Other: Mini Notebook

8 comments:

  1. This is spectacular! Don't you just love that set?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you with this beautiful notebook! Wow, another wonderful creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!!! Love the birdhouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this! so cute! been thinking of adding a little something inside my altered notebooks as well.... thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea! I love how you stamped the pages too, it makes it even more special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little notebook! Love the colorful image and that you stamped the corner of the pages. It makes it so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so creative! I like the way you made it more beautiful! This creation is so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply fabulous! Hmmm ... I think I may need to get in my craft room this weekend ... I'm feeling inspired!

    ReplyDelete