Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hiatus...

The time has come.. there is no avoiding it... something must change...



in my beyond messy craft room.
(it is embarassing for me to post these, hopefully that will help my motivation)

Over the next few days I will be spending (lots of) time trying to get my room back in order. I have ordered new shelves, been drawing out plans for the last couple of weeks and now is time to put those plans into action.

So, I will be on hiatus for a bit. There are a couple blog posts scheduled, so make sure to stop by, but I won't be able to create anything new until the job is done.

See you on the other side!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is messy!!!! Good luck with the make over!! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my at first I thought you had pictures of my craft room LOL!!! Good luck with the reorg, show us pics when your done!! Now tell me the secret to keeping it clean...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes!! LOL... It will be fun to see it all done!! I think that I enjoy organizing my stuff as much as I do using it, so I keep it fairly in check. Fairly. :)

    ReplyDelete