Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Monday, April 5, 2010

My Think INK #17 Challenge Card


Remember last week when I mentioned Artful INKables had their latest Think INK challenge up?! Well, I am back today to share my card for the challenge.


Think INK #17 is brought to you by Michelle Bartnett and she wants you to USE ANY BOOK OR CD/ALBUM COVER FOR INSPIRATION. I chose the American Idol CD shown here as my inspiration. Instead of using pictures of people for the background, I used squares of patterned paper.


The card base was created using a ShortCuts Frosted Sheet. The material has the same opaque properties of vellum, but is much thicker and better suited for card bases.

The sentiment and image, from AI's In My Garden set, were placed on the front of the card. To add a little interest I put glitter on the flowers and used Diamond Glaze on the girl's boots, hat and gloves.

I hope you will enter a card in the Think INK #17 challenge! You don't have to use Artful INKables images; although you get two (2) entries if you do, and the lucky winner will receive a grab bag of AI stamps!!

Rubber Stamps: Artful INKables (In My Garden); Patterned Paper: DCWV (Flower Shower Spring Matstack); Cardstock: ShortCuts (Frosted), DCWV (Flower Shower); Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Markers: COPIC; Glitter: Stickles; Die Cut: Spellbinders (Labels Nine, Circles, Scalloped Circles); Other: Sakura White Pen, JudiKins Diamond Glaze

7 comments:

  1. Super,super cute!Your coloring always amazes me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love it!! What a great cover - made me smile!
    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cute hun!!!! I love how you used the inspiration from the cover!!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is adorable! I love the frosted sheet with your background. Your glittery flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just darling!!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool interpretation of that CD cover! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally love this alicia!

    ReplyDelete