Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Totally Not Craft Related - President Visits My SMALL Hometown

Okay, this post is totally not craft-related, so feel free to 'ignore'.  :) I grew up in a small town (9,000 or so people) in Iowa and yesterday President Obama visited! He had pie and coffee at the family-owned restaurant I worked at while in High School. The video below is of him in the restaurant. The lady he was hugging at the very beginning was my boss. Kinda sad I don't live there any longer - I would have LOVED to have the chance to see him.

2 comments:

  1. How cool! And 107 years old!!! WOW!! Good thing I like garlic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool Alicia! He is so charismatic - what a pleasure it would have been to meet him!

    ReplyDelete