Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Friday, April 2, 2010

You're In My Prayers - Doodle Palace


Earlier this week I shared a card using the new Painting Eggs image from Doodle Palace. As promised I am back today with a creation using the other new image - Precious Angel.


As soon as I received this image I knew I wanted my card to have an ethereal feel to it. To accomplish this I cut a top-fold card base from a ShortCuts Full Frosted Sheet. It gives the translucency of vellum, but is much heavier and makes a sturdy card base.


The sentiment, which was computer-generated, is adhered to the front of the small inner card. As my friend Melissa pointed out, when the card is closed it almost looks like the sentiment is another cloud.


For a little sparkle I used my Sakura glitter pen on the angel's halo and wings.

Make sure to check out what the rest of the Doodle Palace Princesses have done with the new releases. You can find their blog links in the left sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by and as always, comments are enjoyed and appreciated.

Digital Stamp: Doodle Palace (Precious Angel); Patterned Paper: BasicGrey (TwoScoops); Cardstock: ShortCuts (Frosted), GinaK (White); Glitter Pen: Sakura Gelly Roll (Clear Star); Die Cut: Spellbinders (Labels Ten); Computer Font: Kunstler Script

3 comments: