Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Follower Blog Candy - CLOSED

Want to win the fabulous prize package shown below?!

 
  
Prize Pack Includes: BasicGrey Origins 6x6 Paper Pack, BasicGrey Origins Writer's Block, BasicGrey Origins Glazed Brads, StudioG Series 35 Bohemian Stamp Collection, Three Bugs in a Rug "Wedded Bliss" Clear Stamp Set
Plus, NOT PICTURED: Three Bugs in a Rug "Family" Clear Stamp Set and ShortCuts' Clear and Frosted Cardstock Medium Pack

I am having a 'Follower Drive' now through Sunday, March 14th and you can be entered to win the wonderful prize pack shown above!! Here is how you can get entries...

One (1) Entry for each of the following...
- Become a Follower of this blog. Just click "Follow" on the right sidebar. If you are already a follower, you can enter as well.
- Become a Follower of the Whimsie Doodles Blog
- Visit the Whimsie Doodles Store and leave a comment here with your favorite stamp(s).
- Become a Follower of the Doodle Palace Blog
- Visit the Doodle Palace Store and leave a comment here with your favorite stamp(s).
- Become a Follower of the Artful INKables Blog
- Visit the Artful INKables Store and leave a comment here with your favorite stamp(s).

Five (5) Entries
- Create a blog post about this Follower Drive, with a direct link back to this post. 

For each entry you earn, a separate comment must be left in the comments section of this post. ie: If you are a follower here and at one of the blogs above, you must leave two (2) separate comments. If you blog about the Follower Drive, you must leave five (5) separate comments.

All comments must be left no later than 12:00 Noon CST on Sunday, March 14th.
Winner will be announced here on the blog during the following week. Winner will have 24 hours to respond via email, or an alternate winner will be chosen.
Blog candy is open to U.S. and International Followers. I will not be responsible for any Customs fees that are incurred.

49 comments:

  1. I am a follower of your's

    Thanks for a chance to win so fabulous prizes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a follower of Whimsey doodles.
    Love their new set "How sweet it is"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a follower of Doodle Palace and I feel in love with their new "Where the Easter Bunny lives"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I subscribed to be a follower of the Doodle Palace. There are some really cute cards there! I have been a google reader follower is that different then clicking the follower button here? I did that too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW I went to AI store and ended up spending money on the Twilight 'stuff" I have a lot of people I work with that I am going to make cards for!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Lots of posting but I learned a lot flying around the web! Thanks for an entertaining Sunday afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite item in the Whimsie Doodle store is the Halloween Button Sentiments set - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite stamp from Artful Inkables is the "Road Rider" set. Great for my Harley pages!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite image at Doodle Palace is the USS Ark!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are 2 stamps I like on Whimsey Doodles, the digital Jelly Belly (SOOOO CUTE!) and Leah Bunny (very sweet).

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am now a follower of Doodle Palace! Thanks for pointing me there, lots of inspiration.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my, doodle palace designs has the cutest stamps! It was hard to pick one, but since Easter is on my mind at the time, I will go with Chibi Kids Bunny.
    Thanks for the link!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! Artful Inkables has the sweetest stamps - 2 of my favorites are Birthday Best and A Friendly Light. Thanks again for introducing me to these great sites!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a follower at Artful Inkables Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think my favorite images at the Whimsie Doodles store is the new Sitting Bear and all the Turtletopia images. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am a follower and love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wismie Doodle's toothfairy boy and girl are great. I will have to purchase these. As a first grade teacher I give awards for everthing. Now I will have an award when some looses a tooth.
    .gail

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am a follower of whimsey doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My favorite stamp at whimsey doodles is reindeer ranger. I used that one so much this past Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just had fun buying at the4 whimsey doodle store some really cute digi stamps. Can't wait to play with them

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am a follower of doodle palace!

    ReplyDelete
  23. My favorite stamp at doodle palace is bear with lamb and chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am now also following artful inkables blog. I love some the ideas you ladies have. I wish I was as talented.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just love the birthday bears at Doodle Palace store.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think my favorite images at Doodle Palace is the Jungle/Zoo Animals, especially the frog in grass, but I love all the animal ones!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm a real Halloween person so I have to go with the Ghoul Friends stamp at the Whimsy Doodle Store. It's a must have for me.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am already a Whimsey Doodles follower love the Leah Bunny and all the teddy bears

    ReplyDelete
  29. My favorite stamps at the Artful Inkables Store is the Fanciful Flowers Mini.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Visit Artful INKables store...Done!
    Like the baby one. Have seen this one used on a card, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  31. #2 - I visted whimsy doodles... LOVE the holiday sentiments digi stamp - how cool is it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. #3 - Visited doodle palace store and LOVE the USS Ark digi stamp. With a little toddler I am drawn to all teh cute animal stamps

    ReplyDelete
  33. My fav stamp from Doodle Palace is Leo the Lion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. My fav stamp set at Artful Inkables is Newborn Blessings...too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oops, almost forgot! I love all the snowman images from Whimsie Doodles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I really like Cloud 9 Leah and the Sunny Day set.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the Leo the Lion image at the Doodle Palace Store.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I really like Bouquets and Butterflies at the Artful INKables store.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I've posted a pic in my sidebar. Thanks so much =)

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am now a follow of Artful INKables.
    I nice to find another place to by charms. I am working on a wedding layout and the Wedding Charms will be perfect.
    .gail

    ReplyDelete
  41. I just became a follower to your blog.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'm following the Doodle Palace blog and I just love ALL the bear stamps. They're adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I am now a follower!! thanks and hope i am picked!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I'm a follower, and have been:)

    ReplyDelete
  45. My favorite WD stamps are the baby bears and baby sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  46. AI where the Easter Bunny lives.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Thanks for the opportunity to win~~I am a follower of your blog

    ReplyDelete