Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Time to Paint the Easter Eggs - Doodle Palace New Release


Tomorrow is new release day at Doodle Palace, so I thought I would share a sneak peek card today. This card uses Painting Eggs, one of the two new images. The little bunny reminds me of when I try to concentrate on something... one eye closed, tongue sticking out. :)


I used a clear card blank from ShortCuts and placed the image, flowers and sentiment on the front of the card.


While I was cutting out the sentiment with a Spellbinders die, I cut an extra plain white one for the inside of the card. A perfect place for the personal message and it is hidden by the image block on the front.


The computer-generated sentiment was cut and matted using more Spellbinders dies. For a final touch I added the flowers and gems.

Make sure to stop back later this week when I will be sharing a card using the other new Doodle Palace release - Precious Angel.

Digital Stamp: Doodle Palace (Painting Eggs); Patterned Paper: BasicGrey (Sugar Rush); Flowers: Prima; Gems: Darice; Die Cut: Spellbinders (Labels Five, Mega Rectangles, Scalloped Mega Rectangles); Adhesive: ATG, Glue Dots (Mini, Memory Book), Stampin' Up! (Dimensionals); Other: Computer Font

4 comments:

  1. Love that bunny and the card is sooo cute! Are the flowers new?
    Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards, I think you worked perfectly with the color combo!. Gorgeous colourwork on your images as always.

    ReplyDelete