Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ride On! Doodle Palace


It is that time of the week again... Doodle Palace has their new releases up for sale!! This week's new images are Chibi Girl - Turtle and Bear on Trike! Both are available in their online store for only $1.50 each.


For my card this week, I decided to use Bear on Trike. This image could be used for a new baby boy card, a young boy's birthday, or even a scrapbook page of your little one on their first 'wheels'. I tried to choose colors from the patterned paper and used my COPICs to color him in.


For the sentiment I decided to play with the saying "Right On", but since the little bear is on a trike, I thought 'Ride On' was more appropriate. The sentiment was hand stamped using a small alpha set.

I hope you will stop by the Doodle Palace blog to see more samples using the new releases and as always you can visit the blogs of my fellow Doodle Palace Princesses by clicking on the links in the right sidebar.

Digital Stamp: Doodle Palace (Bear on Trike); Alpha Stamps: StudioG; Patterned Paper: BasicGrey (Origins); Cardstock: GinaK (White), DCWV (Brown); Border Punch: Fiskars (Upper Crest); Other: Twine

3 comments:

  1. Hiya hun - very sweet - love the papers you have used
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the image!!!
    Cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love this little bear....so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete