Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I know where the Easter Bunny lives...


...inside that tree.

Today Doodle Palace is introducing two new adorable stamps; Where the Easter Bunny Lives and Bear w/Lamb and Chicks; both for only $1.50 each!! I have used the Easter Bunny image today to create this card.

 

The layout of this card was inspired by last week's SCS Sketch Challenge - SC269. I colored the image using my COPIC markers. This is the first time, since my class, that I have colored such an intricate image. I like how it turned out. Even my husband said the card looks 'store bought'.


For the flowers over the door, I decided to color them the same color as the tree - I thought it made it look like the flowers were carved into the tree trunk. A gold brad was added for the door handle for some dimension. Lastly I added some yellow ribbon and a double bow that I made on my Bow Easy tool; I thought the yellow would bring out the yellow that is glowing through the window from the inside of the Easter Bunny's house.

Make sure to check out what the other Doodle Palace Princesses have done with this weeks release. All of the links are on the left side of my blog.

Digital Stamp: Doodle Palace (Where the Easter Bunny Lives); Patterned Paper: BoBunny (Alissa); Cardstock: GinaK & Georgia Pacific (White); Archiver's (Brown); Markers: COPIC; Brad: Paper Studio; Adhesive: ATG, Glue Dots (Mini), Stampin' Up! (Dimensionals); Other: Bow Easy, Ribbon

7 comments:

  1. very cute! love the brads on the door

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Love the image and the coloring is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card!! Love the image!! Alicia, your coloring is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Wonderful coloring, leaving the flowers the same as the tree is so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's amazing! You do such great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! Love your colouring and the image is oh so sweet. Thanks for participating in The Townscrapper Contest. Just 2 more sleeps until the big reveal. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Al! The colouring is great... love the door too!

    ReplyDelete