Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Doodle Palace Card and Sneak Peeks

 

Since I was unable to participate in last week's Doodle Palace release, I am sharing a project AND sneak peeks today!

 

This card uses one of the two images in the new Sunflower Set from Doodle Palace. The layout of this card was inspired by last week's Clean&Simple Sketch - FTL 76.

For three of the four squares I punched out partial pieces of the flowers in the pitcher. The fourth square shows the entire image.

I used red Stickles to fill in the heart on the flower pitcher, then to add a bit more red, I adhered a line of gems beneath the sentiment. To color the image I used Prismacolors and Odorless Mineral Spirits.

Here is a look at both of the images included in the Sunflower Set, which you can buy for only $1.50, in the Doodle Palace online store.


I will be back later this week with two more projects using Doodle Palace images, from this week's release, but for now I will leave you with some sneak peeks...


Digital Stamps: Doodle Palace (Sunflower Set); Sentiment Stamp: StudioG; Cardstock: Neenah (Kraft), DCWV (Green); Colored Pencils: Prismacolor; Glitter: Stickles; Other: Gems, Odorless Mineral Spirits

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, fantastic idea, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Al - thats such a fab idea - its really beautiful!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete