Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Monday, February 15, 2010

The More There Is In Life to Celebrate


One of the good things that came out of my husband's recent medical scare was the fact my mom got to come spend time with us. She was here to help with my daughter, the house and my mental state for a little over a week. During that time she celebrated her birthday and this is the card I made for her from my husband and me.


I used a ShortCuts Clear Card Blank for the base of the card and some K & Company papers to decorate the front and inside. I used a page from a Making Memories Journal tag book to trace and cut out the shaped paper on the front. This covers the personal message on the inside, which was written on said journal tag.


The sentiment was stamped in a gllittery yellow and I used that same stamp pad to color the flower to match. A button threaded with sheer green ribbon finished the card off.

Don't forget, if you would like to try out some clear or frosted card blanks of your own, they are on clearance at the ShortCuts store! 25% off while supplies last!

Supplies:
Sentiment Stamp: Cloud9 (Happy Birthday); Patterned Paper: K & Company (Wild Raspberry); Cardstock: ShortCuts (Clear); Journal Tag: Making Memories; Ink: StudioG, Flower: Bazzill; Craft Supply: Button, Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card. The sentiment is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely card and is sitting on the mantel where I can admire it. Thanks for a lovely birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your clear cards Alicia! Totally adds that floating in air dimension to them. <3

    ReplyDelete