Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

He Is Risen - New Doodle Palace Release


It is Wednesday, so that means more new digital stamps at Doodle Palace!! This week they are debuting two new Easter images. One religious, one cute and cuddly. Today I will be sharing a card using the new Easter Cross image. You can purchase it in their online store for only $0.99!

I kept today's card very clean and simple. I wanted the image to stand out as the shining star of the card. I used very light yellow COPICs to color the lillies and just put a hint of blue around the outside edge of the cross.


Once I had the image colored, I chose light yellow and blue cardstocks to use on the card. I added a bit of texture with the embossing folder, then finished the card off with a sentiment stamp and some glitter.


It is hard to see the glitter in the photos above, so I took a close up. The lines in the center of the flowers made a perfect guide for adding the glitter pen.


Thanks for stopping by today. I will be back later this week with a card using the new Chibi Kids Bunny image.

Digital Stamp: Doodle Palace (Easter Cross); Sentiment Stamp: StudioG; Cardstock: PaperTrey Ink (Lemon Tart & Spring Rain), Kraft (Wausau); Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Laser Printer; Markers: COPIC; Glitter: Sakura (Gelly Roll Glitter Pen); Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug (Script); Border Punch: Stampin' Up! (Scallop)

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! I love the yellow on there...very springy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is lovely hun - just loving looking at what everyone has done!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your creations for this week. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete