Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baby Clothesline - Doodle Palace


It is time for the new releases at Doodle Palace!! This week they are releasing two new sets Tucker & Tabitha and Fishing Stuff.

I think the theme for my Doodle Palace cards this week is 'Masculine'. These are usually the toughest cards for me to make - pink and girly seems to be more my style.

 

For today's card I used just one of the new images from the Tucker & Tabitha set - the clothesline - along with a ShortCuts Clear Card Blank. I took colors from the patterned papers and used my Deleter markers to color the onesies and overalls.


I stamped and matted the sentiment on an orange color for a little accent and then added a button with some hemp tied through it. The image block on the front will cover the personal message on the inside, but the clear cardstock allows for the rest of the inside to be seen from the front.

 Digital Stamp: Doodle Palace (Tucker & Tabitha); Sentiment Stamp: Cloud9 (Baby); Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye (Home); Cardstock: ShortCuts (Clear); Georgia Pacific (white); Ink: Lazer Printer, StudioG (green); Markers: Deleter Neopiko2; Other: Hemp, Buttons

5 comments:

  1. OH MY WORD! That is the most stinkin' cute clothesline ever! Great card Alisha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clear blank card... what a fun idea. Your cards are very nicely done!

    Robin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Great coloring and use of acetate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My word! How cute is that!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete