Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

My 'Thought' For The Day...

Isn't asking a crafter how many COPICs they own,
like asking a lady her age?
Something that shouldn't be done?!
Hee hee. This thought came about after a friend asked me how many COPICs I had accumulated. I did end up telling her, but it did feel pretty wrong. As another friend said... if you say the quantity out loud. people might start adding up the $$$ in their head.

2 comments:

  1. I think I asked you!!! can't remember what you said though! sorry for asking! How old are you?!?! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way when people ask how many stamps I have... a girlfriend asked me if I ever thought of how much money I've put into my hobby... No and I don't care to know how much. :)

    ReplyDelete