Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm A Princess... A Doodle Palace Princess!!

I was so excited when I saw that Doodle Palace was holding a Design Team Call last month. Then I was thrilled when I got the news I had been chosen to be a Doodle Palace Princess! What little big girl doesn't want to be a princess?!


Even before I was lucky enough to work with Doodle Palace images, in our final issue of SheetLoad of Cards, I was a fan. I just love their whimsical images and the advantages of them being digital.

If you want to see some of my previous creations using Doodle Palace images you can click on the SheetLoad issue link above, or visit my Doodle Palace posts here on my blog.

Make sure to check back later this week for my first creations as a Doodle Palace Princess. Also, when you have a few minutes, please visit my fellow Princesses and leave a little 'love'.


A funny side note: When I told my daughter I was going to be a 'princess', she replied 'No, you are my queen."

13 comments:

  1. Isn't this sooo exciting?! I can hardly believe it myself. Congrats and I look forward to working with you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat on the DT! Presleigh, you know your mom is a queen don't you and I sure think you are a princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new DT assignment, Alicia!! Can't wait to see your wonderful creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - so glad it wasnt just me that thought she was "denied" lolx

    Looking forward to having fun together!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWSERS! Congrats! They have added some really cute stuff since I worked with their line through SheetLoad!! Well Deserved!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, congrats Alicia!! But, I'm not really surprised! You do a great job!!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Princess! Glad to see we will be playing on the same DT!
    -Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Your daughter is too precious for saying that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Just had to stop by and say Hi looking forward to working with you on the DT team.
    Congrats Gloria M.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Alicia - just wanted to say Hi to a fellow Princess! It'll be fun!
    hugs from Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  11. whoop whoop congratulations on becoming a princess I look forward to working with you x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woohoo! Alisha that is so great. Congrats on the new DT.

    ReplyDelete