Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Printable Freebie - Supply Cheat Sheet

Do you need to keep track of supplies you have used on a card, scrapbook page, altered item, etc? Today's FREEBIE is for you!


(click on thumbnail to download file. password: sheetload)

I created a "Supply List Cheat Sheet" a while ago for members of my SheetLoad of Cards Design Team and recently have edited it to be non-SheetLoad specific. Whenever I am crafting, I have a stack of these handy so I can keep track of supplies as I go.

Do these seem like they would come in handy for you?! Just click on the thumbnail above to download the FREE file. You will need to know the password is: sheetload (all lowercase)

Here is a close-up of a single cheat sheet.

These are set up to print 3 on an 8.5x11 piece of paper.

6 comments:

  1. CBH - You are totally correct. I forgot to link it to the file. All is fixed now. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. This is a wonderful idea. I'm always jotting down what I use as I use it--sometimes on a piece of scrap that gets thrown away during clean-up. This will work so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! And so thorough. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete