Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Whimsie Wednesday Challenge on PCP


Are you a member of the Whimsie Doodles Paper Craft Planet group?! Not only is there fantastic chat and members-only freebies, but we also have weekly challenges!

This week is my first time to host the challenge and I would love to see you all over there participating.

Here is a little sneak peek at my challenge card. Can you tell what the challenge might be?



Have you been wanting to try out Whimsie Doodles stamps or add to your current collection?!
Enter my exclusive discount code at checkout and receive 20% off your order!
ALICIA20
*Make sure the discount code is in all caps. Does not apply to shipping/handling of red rubber stamps. Offer ends February 4th.

1 comment:

  1. Love the little heart! Is the challenge using Xs and Hearts?
    Bad guess!!! I tried!:)

    ReplyDelete