Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Monday, December 21, 2009

December SheetLoad - Gingerbread Kids

Today's post features my third and final card from the latest (and LAST!!) issue of SheetLoad of Cards - December '09.




The adorable image on the front is the Gingerbread Kids digital stamp from Doodle Palace. After coloring each 'kid' I added pink and blue gems on their tummies. A card needs some bling, right?!

The card base is a ShortCuts Clear Card. The patterned paper blocks on the front of the card will hide the personal message written on the inside.




The sentiment was stamped using one of my 'multi stampers'*, then cut out and adhered like a tab on the side of the image block. *For the life of me I cannot remember what these are called, but they have multiple sentiments and you twist the handle until you get the one you want.
I will be back next week with my Beyond the Card sample, but until then feel free to head over to the SheetLoad blog to download your FREE copy of the December '09 issue! Just click on the thumbnail below...

4 comments:

  1. Cute card. The gems on tummies is a great idea. Like the clear cardbase also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those gingers are adorable! And the card is just as sweet!

    It's so sad to see Sheetload going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH those gingies are cute! Don't you just love that BG paper?? I DO!!

    I have two SL posts going up Wed and Thurs I think! HA! I am so busy I can't remember! LOL!

    hugs, and Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete