Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Monday, December 28, 2009

December SheetLoad - Beyond the Card Digital Layout

Today's post features my 'Beyond the Card' project from the latest (and LAST!!) issue of SheetLoad of Cards - December '09.


For this digital layout, I used Doodle Palace's Christmas Penguins stamp as a 'watermark' on the sentiment block. The layout was inspired by this month's sketch and features Summertime Designs' Winter Gifts scrapbooking kit.

Thank you so much for stopping by to see my samples this month. Make sure, if you haven't already, to grab your FREE issue and see all of the wonderful samples. Just click on the thumbnail below...

4 comments:

  1. I wish I was good at layouts.. This is so cute.. I love the colors you chose.. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout, all bundled up! Thanks for sharing Sheetload. I've enjoyed it and just checked to make sure I have all the issues downloaded. I'm pretty sure I used one of your patterns for Christmas last year and I know I've used them for OWH, formerly Cards for Heroes. Thanks again. Also enjoying the snow on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW, so sweet! Love your layout, I wish I could do layouts as well as cards! LOL!

    Happy New Year!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete