Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Monday, December 14, 2009

December SheetLoad of Cards - Rudolph Sample

I am back to share another sample with you from the latest (and LAST!!) issue of SheetLoad of Cards - December '09.

Today's sample uses the Santa and Rudolph digital stamp from Doodle Palace. I did alter the image a bit by only coloring and cutting out Rudolph; hoping to create a card that could be used past Christmas.




I tried to add some extra dimension by creating the scalloped frame for Rudolph and having his antlers stick out from the frame at the top.




Since I goofed a little on my coloring (these COPICs are getting the best of me), I used my white gel pen to highlight his nose and make his antlers a bright white. :)

I will be back next week with another sample, but until then feel free to head over to the SheetLoad blog to download your FREE copy of the December '09 issue! Just click on the thumbnail below...

0 comments:

Post a Comment