Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps - Week 4 - Final Card


Today on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps blog I am sharing my final project as one of the November Guest Designers. I hope you will stop by my blog post to get the details and maybe 'leave a little love'.  :)


I created this tri-fold card using The Greatest Gift digital stamp set. As soon as I saw the set, I knew I wanted to keep the focus on baby Jesus in the manger.

I have lots more views over on my Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps post, so make sure to check it out.

Supplies:
Digital Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps (The Greatest Gift); Markers: COPIC, Neopiko Deleter; Patterned Paper & Cardstock: Colorbok; Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug (Swiss Dots); Gems: Unknown

3 comments:

  1. This is beautifully done! So sweet and has a classic beauty to it - nicely done!

    ReplyDelete