Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Monday, November 16, 2009

November SheetLoad of Cards Samples - Happy Birthday

I am back with another sample created for the November '09 issue of SheetLoad of Cards.

The birthday sentiment on this card is from the FREE Printable Quotes download provided this month to our readers. You can see the issue or the post linked above for more information.

 

I pierced the edges of the sentiment block using my Stampin' Up! paper piercing guide - that tool is so handy.



The trio of cupcakes were created using the Martha stewart cupcake punch. I used Kraft cardstock for the base of the cupcake and some BasicGrey goodness for the top. The center cupcake was adhered with foam dots to make it stand out more.

Make sure to check out our monthly challenges for chance to win some great stamps... Shout Out to SheetLoad   Show Us Your SheetLoad

I will be back later this month with more of my samples from the issue.

Supplies:
Quote: ShortCuts FREE November Quotes Download; Stamps: My Sentiments Exactly (Word Blocks); Patterned Paper: BasicGrey (Two Scoops); Cardstock: Stampin’ Up! (Pink, Green), Wausau (Kraft), Georgia Pacific (White); Inks: CTMH (Whisper White); White Pen: Uniball Signo; Paper Punch: Martha Stewart (Cupcake); Other: Stampin’ Up! Piercing Template

1 comment: