Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps - Week 4 - Card 1



I am back with another project I created for my guest design position this month at the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps blog. Tomorrow I will be sharing my final piece. It has been such a treat to work with their stamps.

Today I am trying to channel Michelle Wooderson's style. I stalk her blog on a daily basis and just love how her creations seem so clean and simple. She really seems to let the images speak for themselves, and her cards turn out beautifully.



I chose a couple different patterned papers and then a couple matching solids; all from BasicGrey's Infuse line. To add some depth the paper pieced cup and sentiment block were adhered using foam dots.



Since I made a small smudge while stamping the cup and sentiment, I inked all of the edges and even 'dirtied up' the pink twill tape a bit.

See you tomorrow with my final guest artist creation.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the DP you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I can't wait to see what you share tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful! Awesome work & tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card - I love the mix of PP and the fun theme!

    ReplyDelete