Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

My November Guest DT Spot... Sweet 'n Sassy!!

I hinted the other day I mentioned that I had a Guest Artist announcement to make soon. Now that it has been made on the stamp company's blog, I can share it with you, here!!!!



I am so honored to have been asked to be one of the November Guest Artists at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!!!! Starting toward the end of next week I will be sharing creations using their wonderful digital and clear stamps on their blog (and here on mine as well).

Thanks so much to Korin and Sandy at Sweet ' Sassy Stamps for giving me this wonderful opportunity. It is my first time as a guest artist (really as any artist on a team I didn't create myself) and I hope to create lots of new Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps fans!!!

ETA: I just check out Laura Williams' blog, the other SNSS Guest Artist this month, and there is some great eye candy there. I hope you will check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment