Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Monday, October 5, 2009

October '09 SheetLoad - Card 1: Beauty of Autumn


Here is the first card I will be sharing with you this month that I created for the October '09 issue of SheetLoad of Cards, sponsored by DRS Designs!

For this card I stamped the main image, Pumpkin Bouquet M684, onto Kraft Cardstock in StazOn Timber Brown. I then used my Prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits to color the image. I loved the look the Kraft base gave to the image.

If you would like to purchase DRS Designs stamps for yourself, this is the month to do it! There is a special code for SheetLoad fans on their ad inside the new issue!!

Check back later this month as I share more of my samples from the issue.

Supplies:

Stamps: DRS Designs (Pumpkin Bouquet M684, Beauty of Autumn sentiment D704); Cardstock & Patterned Paper: Die Cuts With a View (Indian Summer Fall Stack); Inks: StazOn (Timber Brown), Ranger (Sepia); Ribbon: Robert Stanley Collection (Sheer Brown); Brads: Spare Parts; Border Punch: Martha Stewart; Colored Pencils: Prismacolor; Other: Mona Lisa Odorless Mineral Spirits, CTMH Distressing Tool

0 comments:

Post a Comment