Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My "Crafty" Wish List

Wow, over the last couple of weeks I have ran into some new (to me) crafty sites. I can't wait to until I have some "extra" money burning a hole in my pocket. (that may be a while)

Until then, I thought I would share some of my favorite finds with all of you...

Digital Scrapbooking Kits

Nitwit Collections: I stumbled upon this site while looking at Doodle Palace's (see digi stamps below) blog. They used the elements from a Nitwits kit to create their blog backgroun and art. The site is FULL of ADORABLY CUTE scrapbook kits. Not to mention I love the little "jars" the alphabets come in.

These previews are of the Above and Beyond kit and alpha.




Digital Stamps

Whimsie Doodles: I have raved about these adorable stamps before, but after seeing some sneak peeks of upcoming stamps on their blog I have created a new wish list of images from their Kitchen Gingers line. (available July 1st)

This card holder has the Gingerbread Greetings stamp showcased on the front.


Doodle Palace: A few weeks ago I found the link to this etsy store filled with cute digital stamps. I purchased a couple of the stamps (see below) and can't wait to print them out and create with them. Today, as I stalked their blog, I noticed there are some NEW RELEASES!!!
(sorry I can't make these any smaller...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment