Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Card Tag - Round 3 - Completed

**This post will remain at top of blog until game is over - please scroll down for newer posts...

Okay, I may be addicted to playing Card Tag - for real!

Who out there wants to join me for another exciting and fun round?! Just sign up by leaving a comment on this post. I will take the first 10 players.

The rules:
You have 24 hours, once you are "tagged", to create a new card that takes inspiration from the one you are sent.
You may not share more than a "sneak peek" of your card until all are revealed on my blog.

Who's with me?!
1. Alicia - Completed
2. Liz W - Completed
3. Katie S - Completed
4. Sue W - Completed
5. Liane - Completed
6. Gloria J - Completed
7. Lisa M - Completed
8. Melyssa C - Complete
9. Joy S - Complete
10. Barbara - Completed

Please make sure to leave your email address (spaces are fine) in your comment if I don't already have it.

3 comments:

  1. YES!! This is so fun!! And I am home for a long time so I know I can play!! LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try the card tag! Never done one but sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I'm not too late for the last spot!

    ReplyDelete