Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Friday, June 12, 2009

My Cutting Café Creations

Both of my other blogs, SheetLoad of Cards and ShortCuts, were lucky enough to be included in an Intersite Challenge with The Cutting Café and Bitten By the Bug.

The challenge started earlier this week and will run until the 21st. I look forward to sharing creations from members of both of my Design Teams using some great Digital Stamp and Cutting Files from The Cutting Café.

I had to get in on the fun as well and created the following pieces...

The card above uses a stamp from the Fruit Greetings digital stamp set and the layout is from the June issue of SheetLoad. It is standing on a box I created using the Stationery Box Set. For the top of the box I used a ShortCuts Clear Full Sheet.


When Regina shared the Sweet Stuff Shaped Card files with us, I just had to make the fun cupcake card above. The file contained templates for each piece of the cupcake, so I traced the card base onto a Clear Full Sheet.

Make sure to stop by the SheetLoad and ShortCuts blogs to see what the design teams have created for this promo.

2 comments:

  1. wow, i hadn't noticed that the cupcake had the clear stuff on it...wowzer and the box is devine...hugs

    ReplyDelete