Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Card Tag Results

Wow, what a fun, fun game!! The first game of Card Tag that I was the hostess for is over and here are the results...

I started the game off with this card, which you might recognize from yesterday's post...


... on to Melyssa my card went. She used a clear card blank as well, and used the LO for inspiration.


When the card was passed on to Lisa, she used a ShortCuts product as well, but chose the frosted card blank.


After seeing the above card, Joy decided to stick with the theme of owls, and created this trio. I just love the REAL twig on her clear card.


Next up was Denise, and she seemed to be inspired by the layout and coloring of the previous card. I HAVE to find out who made that purse die-cut.


Heather stuck with the pink/brown combo as well for her card (did you know that pink/brown is my FAVORITE color combo?!?!).


The card was then passed on to Ann, who utilized the same color palette and floral theme for her card.


And last, but certainly not least, is Barbara's card. She flipped the sketch, but kept the ribbon across the front.


Beautiful cards, ladies!!! Thank you all so much for playing - I love seeing the metamorphosis from my card to Barbara's.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That is so cool to see it change like that! And it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How interesting it is to see how people interpreted the card each time.

    This was so much fun! I will definitely participate in one of these again in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ALL!!!!!!!!!!! so much fun, let me know if you do this again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun game! Beautiful card to start it off with -- I love the acetate and the DPs you chose are awesome!

    ReplyDelete