Looking for the Personalized Teacher Note Card Printable FREEBIE? Click HERE.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Another 2S4Y Card


I had so much fun playing along with the latest 2 Sketches 4 You sketch earlier this week, I just had to give it another go.

For this card I used a ShortCuts Frosted Card Blank. Because the material is "cloudy" you get just a hint at what is inside when the card is closed. This is different than the Clear Card Blanks; which are totally transparent.

Speaking of clear, I created my own clear journaling tag by using StazOn and a journaling stamp on a piece of ShortCuts' Clear Full Sheets. You can use these sheets just about anywhere that calls for cardstock. So handy and a wide variety of uses.

Make sure to check out the cards that my wonderful ShortCuts Design Team Members created using the 2S4Y sketch this week.



Supplies
Patterned Paper: Making Memories (Whimsy); Cardstock: ShortCuts (Clear & Frosted), Stampin' Up! (Orange); Stamps: Autumn Leaves (For the Record); Ink: StazOn (Jet Black); Markers: Deleter; Ribbon/Fiber: American Crafts, The Beadery (Hemp); Brads: Paper Studio; Die Cut: Spellbinders (Labels Four); Buttons: Unknown

5 comments:

  1. WOW, that clear base for the card is just perfect and that image is totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Alicia! It's so much fun to make cards when your working with amazing products! I know I'm loving my ShortCuts goodies!! Thanks for playing:)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, cute stamp and great colouring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is adorable Alicia!!! I just ordered 2 sets of these stamps and I can't wait to get them. You did a fabulous job with it.
    Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete